Welcome to Snapgirls!
You must be 18-years-old to sign up.
Snapgirls is a platform. We are not responsible for the quality, timing or legality of content or rewards. With that said, we do not condone illegal activities and any account associated with illegal activities will be terminated indefinitely and we reserve the right to contact any appropriate authorities if need be.
We may sometimes make changes to these terms. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under these terms, then we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use Snapgirls after a change to these terms means you accept the new terms.
You must be at least 18 years old to register for an account, and to pay or accept money there are other requirements. You are responsible for your account.
When you register for an account you must provide us with accurate information. If you don’t provide us with accurate information then we may not be able to assist you with accessing your account.
To register for an account you must be at least 18 years old. To buy or sell services you must be at least 18 years old. If you know a user is under the age of 18, please report them to us.
You are responsible for anything that occurs when anyone is signed in to your account, as well as the security of the account. If you believe your account is compromised, you must contact us immediately.
Don’t do bad stuff. Be responsible and use common sense.
You are responsible for all the activity on your account. If you do bad things we may terminate your account. For starters:
- Illegal Activities – Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law. As a Snapgirl, you agree to not offer any physical, sexual services in exchange for money. That is illegal. It’s called prostitution and we do not condone it. Conduct such as this will result in the termination of your account, indefinitely.
- Abuse – Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others. Do not shame others.
- Personal Information – Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Creators with access to their Snapgirls’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Snapgirls.
- Fraud – Don’t post information that is false or otherwise misleading.
- Impersonation – Don’t impersonate anyone. Don’t use another’s account, or allow others to use your account. Do not post or sell pictures/videos of anyone other than yourself, unless you have permission by the party involved.
- Username Squatting – Don’t create an account to prevent others from using the name or to sell the name.
- Intellectual Property – Don’t infringe on others’ intellectual property rights.
- Spam – Don’t spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material.
- Malware – Don’t use Snapgirls to host or distribute, malicious or destructive software
- Endorsement – Don’t claim endorsement by Snapgirls without our prior written approval.
- Service Degradation – Don’t degrade others’ use of Snapgirls.
- Data Mining – Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index information on Snapgirls. If you are doing this to create a useful feature then we may allow it, but you must check with us first.
- Reward Sharing – Don’t support a creator and then share their Snapgirls-only content without permission from the creator.
- Reverse Engineering – Don’t take apart Snapgirls to figure out our secrets.
Please also see our community guidelines for specific guidance in some of these areas. These guidelines are not meant to be exhaustive. If you find a new and creative way to hurt Snapgirls or our users we may take action to prevent it.
All About Being a Snapgirl
Snapgirls are able to promote themselves and at times, offer services pertaining to modelling, photo/video packages, social chat session packages, as well as sell shoutouts and advertising on social media platforms in which they own. Snapgirls is not responsible for the quality, timing or legality of content or rewards.
To become a Snapgirl simply create an account, complete a profile, and start meeting new people!
To become a member of snapgirls, simply create an account , fill out an optional profile and start browsing and connecting.
We do not grant refunds.. In the event that an account needs to be cancelled, please contact us and we will cancel the account. Subscription payments will ceases from that time of cancellation. We do attempt to screen for fraudulent creator pages, but cannot guarantee the identity of creators or the validity of any claims they make. We appreciate your help reporting suspicious creator pages so we can improve Snapgirls.
Snapgirls Code Of Ethics
We restrict some types of content. Illegal activities are not condoned on Snapgirls.com and we monitor this as closely as humanly possible. You cannot:
- Offer any services that offer real people engaging in physical sexual or violent acts.
- Offer services that include any type of physical sexual contact with a buyer or ‘in-person’ sex acts with a buyer.
- While you may offer services that include nudity and adult content, these images/videos are not to be uploaded to the Snapgirls platform.
- Use raffles, or any prizes based on chance, as a method of payment.
- Create services using others’ intellectual property, unless you have written permission to use it, or your use is protected by fair use.
- Images and or video of anyone under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from being shared, sold or uploaded to the Snapgirls platform.
Please also see our community guidelines for specific guidance in some of these areas.
You must be 18 years old in order to become a Snapgirl. When signing up for an account, you must agree that you are 18 years of age or older.
We are not party to the agreement between Snapgirls and buyers.
Our (Snapgirls.com) Role
While we support our Snapgirls and their services offered, we do not legally endorse any content on our site. If content is reported we may remove it, but we do not take that action lightly.
We only provide a platform for Snapgirls and buyers to interact. We do not screen or endorse any content on Snapgirls. If you see content that violates these terms, then let us know and we may remove it.
Removing content or terminating accounts is not an action we take lightly and we may take a while to investigate or open the issue up to further discussion with the community.
We are constantly testing out new features with the goal of making Snapgirls better. We may add or remove features, and often test features with a random subset of our users. If we believe a feature is significantly different from these terms, then we explain those differences in the test.
You can disable your account by request. We can disable it at our discretion.
We can terminate or suspend your account at any time at our discretion.
These terms remain in effect after your account is disabled.
You keep complete ownership of all content, but give us permission to use it on Snapgirls if needed. Make sure you have permission to use content that you post on Snapgirls.
You keep full ownership of all content that you post on Snapgirls, but to operate we need licenses from you.
By posting content to Snapgirls you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare derivative works of your content. The purpose of this license is to allow us to operate Snapgirls, promote Snapgirls and promote your content on Snapgirls. We are not trying to steal your content or use it in an exploitative way.
You may not post content that infringes on others’ intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Buyers may not use content posted by Snapgirls in any way not authorized by the Snapgirl.
You can use our content as part of Snapgirls, but can’t use it for anything else without our permission.
Content we create is protected by copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. Some examples of our content are the text on the site, our logo, and our codebase. We grant you a license to use our logo and other copyrights or trademarks to promote your Snapgirls page.
You may not otherwise use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare derivative works of our content unless we give you permission in writing. Please ask if you have any questions.
If someone on Snapgirls is using your material or copyright without permission, then please send an email to email@example.com.
Include the following :
This notice should include the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the exact location on Snapgirls of the content that you claim is infringing. This description must allow us to find and identify the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that: a) you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, the copyright owner, or the owner’s agent, b) all information contained in your copyright notice is accurate, and c) under penalty of perjury, you are either the copyright owner, or authorized to act on their behalf.
If your content has been removed because of a DMCA notice, but you believe the content was not infringing on another’s copyrights, then you may send a written counter-notice to have the content restored. Your counter-notice should include the following information:
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- A description of the content that was removed and the exact location of the content on Snapgirls before it was removed.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if you are outside the U.S., the Northern District of California, and that you will accept service of process from the party that originally sent us the DMCA notice.
In appropriate circumstances we may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
We do our best to make sure Snapgirls works as expected, but stuff happens.
Snapgirls is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. Any warranty of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty is excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The disclaimers of warranty under this clause also apply to our affiliates and third party service providers.
Limit of Liability
If you lose money as a result of using Snapgirls, any payment to you is limited to how much you have paid us, and we don’t have to pay you if your loss is unexpected.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of these terms, or your use or attempted use of Snapgirls. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of Snapgirls. We are specifically not liable for loss associated with failure to deliver rewards and from losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements.
For this clause “we” and “our” is defined to include our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and third party service providers.
These terms are the final word on Snapgirls’ policies.
These terms and any referenced policies are the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede all prior agreements. If any provision of these terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision is modified to the extent necessary to enforce it. If a provision cannot be modified, it is severed from these terms, and all other provisions remain in force. If either party fails to enforce a right provided by these terms, it does not waive the ability to enforce any rights in the future.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or open a support ticket here.
Effective and last updated on December 11, 2018.